Located at 112 Nguyen Thai Hoc – Hoi An, Chez Marcel Restaurant is a quite interesting destination for tourists. Out of respect and love for his father, the young french man has named his restaurant after him. He wants to bring the most romantic taste of his country to Hoi An and introduce it to visitors.
With a luxurious space, Chez Marcel is designed simply but no less beautiful, warm and romantic. Every seat has a different position, you not only enjoy the food but also have wonderful view over the old town.
The dominant colors restaurant is yellow, brown wooden furniture, along with bunches of sparkling neon lights make sweet feeling in meals for guests like you are having meal at home.
Well- ordered bar: blend of wines, fruit juices, cocktails with famous french wines such as : Bordeaux, Champagne….
The view of Chez Marcel is beautiful, comfortable and simple.
Decorated romantic, chic and attractive with french style.
French seafood salad – a famous dish with good and special taste. He has shown the passion of cuisine in cooking and decorating his dishes. In addition, he serves some french dishes such as: terrines, cocotte, steaks…
Daily menu has European, Asian and special Hoi An dishes. Beside that, Chez Marcel Restaurant changes the menu everyday, the restaurant is richer and more diversified.
With professional chefs and dynamic staffs, you will be surely feel comfortable.
Aperitif is produced in France.
Coming to Chez Marcel restaurant you seem to experience a completely new feeling and comfort. The surroundings and dishes of the restaurant make you will never forget.
Planning a trip to Hoi An? Check out Hoi An itinerary on Justgola.com . Download FREE Justgola app on Apple Store and Google Play.
- Backpackers in Hoi An for 1 day : The plan with useful handy items for parents and kids will surely make your trip more awesome
- 1 day in Hoi An : A great itinerary helps you to discover the most beautiful side of Hoi An with kids for just 1 day. Let’s check it out!
- What to do in Hoi An for 2 days : The 2-day plan in Hoi An for backpackers is a perfect option to help you save as much as money you can.
- Hoi An with kids for 2 days : You’re looking for things to do with kids for 2 days in Hoi An, this plan is for you. These handpicked details and notes will definitely bring the most memorable time to your family in Hoi An.
- Things to do in Hoi An for 3 days : This itinerary boasts all needed information for your next holiday in Hoi An, the prettiest city in Viet Nam
- A 4-day journey with kids in Hoi An : How can you spend 4 days in a small city as Hoi An? Look at this plan and make your way to this hidden treasure of Viet Nam.
- 4 days in Hoi An : Want to get away from touristy attractions and head to calm rural areas? This 4-day trip to Hoi An for backpackers is all you need to be greatly amused by the beauty of Hoi An.