For every Vietnamese family, jam is indispensable food on the New Year. Taking the New Year’s greetings, asking the health, drinking hot tea together and tasting candy jelly that has become to be a cultural beauty of this life. From the elderly to children, who can not refrain before sweetness and color with jams bars. Today, the demand for “delicious” has reached picky, therefore people create jams made from all kinds of roots and fruits. Trend of “jam made in home” also came to be popular when the girl wants to flourish and make jams, not only resourceful ingenuity but also ensuring hygiene and food safety. 7 jams following is the best choice for every family to enjoy with family and friends. 1. Coconut Jam
Coconut jam is the oldest, through many years with all our Vietnam. Over many changes, traditionally coconut jam still keeps taste: just sweet, moderate fat, chewy and crunchy, very interesting. Coconut Jam is an option and is the favorite of the majority of people. The chef has impressive creations when they make many unique coconut jam. Coconut jam just has a monotonous white color, at the moment coconut jam has seven natural color liked such as pandan coconut jam, chocolate coconut jam, milk coffee, milk. 2. Ginger jam
Light yellow ginger jam, spicy always appears Vietnamese’s Tet holiday. Not only dry ginger pieces, many people mighty make attractive soft wet fibers ginger jam. In the beginning days of spring, the warmth of ginger works to keep the body warm, benign, very good for health. 3. Kumquat jam
To be hometown of cranberry, so Hoi An is also famous for folk cranberry jam. Making cranberry jam is a meticulous process but very exciting for the housewife: selecting fresh cranberry fruits on twigs, to peel, seed and heat until they turn into jam. The cranberry jam jar finished with a clear golden color of crystallized sugar, look just want to eat immediately. Kinds of cranberry jam have various tastes to suitable with each person: dry cranberry jam, wet cranberry jam, cranberry jam attach peel … cranberry jam is bitter and sweet, so it has positive effects on digestion, cough and some other diseases. 4. Bean jam
Almost beans are favored to make jam because of its nice shape. It is easy to make bean jam. Boiling beans with water and then mixing with sugar. The meaning of beans jam is success for everyone. Some of kinds bean jam: bush bean jam, lima jam, peanut jam and lotus seed jam. 5. Fruit jam Fruit jam is the choice for those who like the sour and soft taste of fruit. It is completely different from sugared dry apricot. Some of fruit jam for Tet holiday: pineapple jam, mango jam, kiwi jam… 6. Bulb jam
With the buttery taste of bulb, we easily to make a lot of delicious bulb jam such as: potato jam, sweet potato jam and carrot jam. 7. Waky pumpkin jam
It is a favorite jam for everyone on Tet holiday. In addition, there are some special jams such as: strawberry jam, custard apple jam and pomelo jam. Tet traditional day will be more interesting and warmer. Enjoying jams on Tet holiday will make everyone more comfortable, A lovely spring season is coming to everyone.
Planning a trip to Hoi An? Check out Hoi An itinerary on Justgola.com . Download FREE Justgola app on Apple Store and Google Play.
- Backpackers in Hoi An for 1 day : The plan with useful handy items for parents and kids will surely make your trip more awesome
- 1 day in Hoi An : A great itinerary helps you to discover the most beautiful side of Hoi An with kids for just 1 day. Let’s check it out!
- What to do in Hoi An for 2 days : The 2-day plan in Hoi An for backpackers is a perfect option to help you save as much as money you can.
- Hoi An with kids for 2 days : You’re looking for things to do with kids for 2 days in Hoi An, this plan is for you. These handpicked details and notes will definitely bring the most memorable time to your family in Hoi An.
- Things to do in Hoi An for 3 days : This itinerary boasts all needed information for your next holiday in Hoi An, the prettiest city in Viet Nam
- A 4-day journey with kids in Hoi An : How can you spend 4 days in a small city as Hoi An? Look at this plan and make your way to this hidden treasure of Viet Nam.
- 4 days in Hoi An : Want to get away from touristy attractions and head to calm rural areas? This 4-day trip to Hoi An for backpackers is all you need to be greatly amused by the beauty of Hoi An.