Program: 31 December 2015, at An Hội Sculpture Garden • 20:45 – 22:30 – Opening ceremony of “Hội An Lantern Festival 2016” – Award ceremony of the video contest – “The beauty of Hội An” – Award ceremony of “Hội An Wedding Photo Competition” – Honour the best tourist agencies for Hội An, 2015 • 22:30 – 23:00 Welcome the 1.8 millionth international tourist to Quảng Nam province • 23:00, 31 December 2015 – 01:00, 01 January 2016 – Musical show, fashion show and bartending show – Pray for a peaceful world – New year’s eve countdown – Dance, masquerade,… 01 January 2016 • 09:00 – 11:00; at the ancient town and An Hội Sculpture Garden Welcome the first tourist group to Hội An Ancient Town in 2016 • 19:00 – 21:00; at An Hội Sculpture Garden Final round – “1st Quảng Nam Music Bands Festival” Source: The Center for Culture and Sports of Hội An city
Planning a trip to Hoi An? Check out Hoi An itinerary on Justgola.com . Download FREE Justgola app on Apple Store and Google Play.
- Backpackers in Hoi An for 1 day : The plan with useful handy items for parents and kids will surely make your trip more awesome
- 1 day in Hoi An : A great itinerary helps you to discover the most beautiful side of Hoi An with kids for just 1 day. Let’s check it out!
- What to do in Hoi An for 2 days : The 2-day plan in Hoi An for backpackers is a perfect option to help you save as much as money you can.
- Hoi An with kids for 2 days : You’re looking for things to do with kids for 2 days in Hoi An, this plan is for you. These handpicked details and notes will definitely bring the most memorable time to your family in Hoi An.
- Things to do in Hoi An for 3 days : This itinerary boasts all needed information for your next holiday in Hoi An, the prettiest city in Viet Nam
- A 4-day journey with kids in Hoi An : How can you spend 4 days in a small city as Hoi An? Look at this plan and make your way to this hidden treasure of Viet Nam.
- 4 days in Hoi An : Want to get away from touristy attractions and head to calm rural areas? This 4-day trip to Hoi An for backpackers is all you need to be greatly amused by the beauty of Hoi An.