From 16:00 Dec 31, 2014 to 1:00 Jan 1, 2015
Nguyen Phuc Chu st. and An Hoi Sculpture Garden
– From 4 pm : Food and beverage service
– 5pm – 7pm : Instrumental performances
– 7pm – 10pm : Community dance
– 7pm – 10:30pm : Masquerade contest (on stage)
– 7pm – 1am : Singing together
– 10pm – 1am: Flashmob performance
– 10:30pm – 11:50pm: Art performance, fashion show and games,..
– 11:55pm – 00:05 am: + Pray for a peaceful world
+ Count down
– 00:00 – 00:05 : Fireworks
– 00:05 – 1:00am: street dance and masquerade.
Source: The Center for Culture and Sports of Hoi An City
If you want to have a fun night out enjoying the new year in Hoi An, why don’t you join an evening food tour with locals? An evening walking food tour is perfect for those who love food and are excited to hang around town playing Hoi An traditional games and want to know Hoi An insight quickly. Details of the tour is available at http://hoianfoodtour.com/holiday/evening-walking-food-tour/