This morning, 1st Jan 2015 at Hoi An public square. Quang Nam Tourism Cultural office and Hoi An city celebrated the welcome of the first tourist group arriving in Hoi An in 2015 with a lot of interesting items and traditional local games attracted more tourists.
During the ceremony, Hoi An expressed its gratitude and gave a souvenir to the group with 68 tourists from Poland, organized by travel Rainbow and travel 360. This is the first group coming to Hoi An this year.
This activity is considered to be a significant activity, showing hospitality, friendly welcome. Love for the tourists who choose Hoi An as a destination for the New Year. Beside that, this is the first of several cultural – tourism events to promote the Hoi An image and people in 2015.
Last night, New Year’ Eve 2015 Hoi An also organized activities to welcome the 1.7 millionth tourist to visit Hoi An. 2015 is going to be a successful year of Hoi An tourism, expressing the growing attraction of Hoi An to tourists from Vietnam and abroad.
“Proud to be your truly local guide”
Planning a trip to Hoi An? Check out Hoi An itinerary on Justgola.com . Download FREE Justgola app on Apple Store and Google Play.
- Backpackers in Hoi An for 1 day : The plan with useful handy items for parents and kids will surely make your trip more awesome
- 1 day in Hoi An : A great itinerary helps you to discover the most beautiful side of Hoi An with kids for just 1 day. Let’s check it out!
- What to do in Hoi An for 2 days : The 2-day plan in Hoi An for backpackers is a perfect option to help you save as much as money you can.
- Hoi An with kids for 2 days : You’re looking for things to do with kids for 2 days in Hoi An, this plan is for you. These handpicked details and notes will definitely bring the most memorable time to your family in Hoi An.
- Things to do in Hoi An for 3 days : This itinerary boasts all needed information for your next holiday in Hoi An, the prettiest city in Viet Nam
- A 4-day journey with kids in Hoi An : How can you spend 4 days in a small city as Hoi An? Look at this plan and make your way to this hidden treasure of Viet Nam.
- 4 days in Hoi An : Want to get away from touristy attractions and head to calm rural areas? This 4-day trip to Hoi An for backpackers is all you need to be greatly amused by the beauty of Hoi An.