“While visiting bustling cities is one way to travel, small towns can offer a more relaxed feel and a charm that can’t be paralleled. All around the globe, there are lots of small towns with an old-school atmosphere, incredible landscape, and an array of activities for travelers” said Business Insider.
Among the beautiful destinations that have a population of roughly 65,000 or fewer voted by Business Insider, Hoi An ancient town, Quang Nam, Vietnam also got its place in the top 10.
1. Sidi Bou Said is located near Tunis, Tunisia, and sits atop a steep cliff overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. Besides its stunning views, the town that is said to have inspired the famous artist Paul Klee boasts cobblestone streets lined with shops, cafes, and art markets.
2. Alberobello, located in Puglia, Italy, is famous for its trulli, or limestone dwellings, that have been preserved as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The popular tourist town has stunning scenery and an array of quality dining establishments.
3. In the old town of Annecy, France, travelers are greeted by pastel-painted houses and cafes lining a lovely lakeshore. Hang out at one of its many outdoor eateries, cycle along the water, or admire its historical sites, like the Château d’Annecy.
4. Sedona, Arizona, is often named to lists of the best small towns in America thanks to its easily-explored range of red-tinted rock formations. In its Uptown area, travelers are treated to an array of restaurants, hotels, shops, and art galleries.
5. A favorite destination for celebrities, the coastal town of Positano, Italy, stuns travelers with its beautiful mix of colors, as white, pink, and yellow homes combine with the blue waters of the Mediterranean below. Walk through its many steps and explore its chic boutiques, trendy restaurants, and colorful streets.
6. The Hoi An Ancient Town is located in the central Qang Nam Province of Vietnam, near the mouth of the Thu Bồn River. Its exceptionally preserved Japanese merchant houses, Chinese temples, and ancient tea warehouses have contributed to its status as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
7. Dinan is a picturesque walled town in Brittany, France, that overlooks the Rance River. Grab a crepe and admire the town’s ramparts, half-timbered houses, and quaint streets filled with art galleries and craft shops.
8. Albarracín sits perched high on a mountaintop above the Río Guadalaviar in the Spanish province of Teruel. Travelers will feel like they’re stepping back in time as they explore the town’s famed half-timbered houses, ragged fortress walls, and maze-like streets.
9. Surrounded by an emerald green lake, Bled’s highlights include a church located on an islet, a medieval castle perched on a rocky cliff, and the peaks of the Julian Alps. Bled is beloved by those seeking a romantic destination and active folks looking for the opportunity to go hiking, biking, and canoeing.
10. In the seaside town of Tenby in south Wales, visitors can enjoy pristine beaches and cobblestone streets filled with restaurants, shops, cafes, and pubs. The historic walls of the medieval town still stand to this day.
Planning a trip to Hoi An? Check out Hoi An itinerary on Justgola.com . Download FREE Justgola app on Apple Store and Google Play.
The best way to discover this village is to take a bicycle tour. Hoi An Fun Bike Tour is the greatest choice. You will see a different side with fun bike tour. Lovely tour guides will meet all your requirements, flexible handling in all situations to bring the fully deep, impressed tour in Viet Nam. Hoi An Fun Bike tours will help you see hoian’s best kept secret, breathtaking countryside view, and genuinely warm-hearted local villagers.
- Backpackers in Hoi An for 1 day : The plan with useful handy items for parents and kids will surely make your trip more awesome
- 1 day in Hoi An : A great itinerary helps you to discover the most beautiful side of Hoi An with kids for just 1 day. Let’s check it out!
- What to do in Hoi An for 2 days : The 2-day plan in Hoi An for backpackers is a perfect option to help you save as much as money you can.
- Hoi An with kids for 2 days : You’re looking for things to do with kids for 2 days in Hoi An, this plan is for you. These handpicked details and notes will definitely bring the most memorable time to your family in Hoi An.
- Things to do in Hoi An for 3 days : This itinerary boasts all needed information for your next holiday in Hoi An, the prettiest city in Viet Nam
- A 4-day journey with kids in Hoi An : How can you spend 4 days in a small city as Hoi An? Look at this plan and make your way to this hidden treasure of Viet Nam.
- 4 days in Hoi An : Want to get away from touristy attractions and head to calm rural areas? This 4-day trip to Hoi An for backpackers is all you need to be greatly amused by the beauty of Hoi An.