During the New Year’s days Spring is coming very close with the steps are very quick and quiet. How to wait for the most beautiful season of the year has arrived, everyone also wears the latest clothes, takes a walk with the happy and radiant smile. Among the pleasures of spring days, had you planned to save a harmony moment between nature and human in the pictures yet? Let’s come in Hoi An and inscribe the sweet memories in Hoi An through 7 locations photograph shimmering beauty
- Garden of the temples
In early years, going to temple for Buddha blessing to the family’s good habits of many vienamese people. Beauty calm, peaceful temples and gardens campus become attractively the youth. You will be more beautiful with graceful tunic dresses, flowing. Garden flowers Van Duc Pagoda, Ngoc Cam, Ngoc Chau … with a variety of flowers and color harmony to help you with beautiful images and make more pure soul. 2. Tra Que Vegetable Village
In the spring, vegetable village is garish with the yellow broccoli, parsley flakes are tiny, cotton sheets are beautiful white, vegetable plots are verdant… all of them is always wonderful background for the romantic image. Return to nature will be a suggestion about the topic for your spring photos with family and friends.
- Thanh Ha pottery Park
Thanh Ha pottery Park is “collection” of the famous wonders of the world from the ceramic tiles in bright red. It’s no necessary to go far, you go to the ceramic park to satisfy creative art with the miniature architectures such as: the Ancient Colosseum, Opera House, the Pyramids, the Leaning Tower of Pisa … You will be completely pleasant with experience in this ideal destination.
- Hoi An Covered Bridge
Hoi An Bridge is a destination for anyone who love the Ancient town -which is the symbol of Hoi An. Chau Thuong Van street is the most popular angle that everyone wants to photograph of Bridge. You can break the old order, create by choosing the angle from the side of the river, or from An Hoi Bridge to create a new-fangled feeling and more unique.
- Ancient Town and Alley
The brilliant streets with the lanterns, the green moss alleys give you the classic and strange-looking pictures. You also do not forget to visit “the wall is the most photographed people” to save the great moments of spring.
Located on a quiet Hoai River, statue garden is stone sculptures which are arranged scatteredly along the Nguyen Hoang street. You can lean against the rocks, posing inside the trees, take in the scenery spring of peaceful land. If you like, you may have some pictures when you are boating on the river in romantic and exciting scenery.
- An Bang Beach
Taking a lot of photo at the beach in the spring will give you new experience about a shooting location which is default location in the summer. The waves will be higher, the sand will fly more and more, wind will be stronger, but you do not worry, surely you will get the frame “could not be more pleasant”. Nowadays, taking a picture is “indispensable spiritual food” for all of us. Not just a hobby, photography is the best way to store of memories and authentic. Enjoy Tet holiday and take a photo in New Year, you’ll always be the guy, the most beautiful girl in the spring
Planning a trip to Hoi An? Check out Hoi An itinerary on Justgola.com . Download FREE Justgola app on Apple Store and Google Play.
- Backpackers in Hoi An for 1 day : The plan with useful handy items for parents and kids will surely make your trip more awesome
- 1 day in Hoi An : A great itinerary helps you to discover the most beautiful side of Hoi An with kids for just 1 day. Let’s check it out!
- What to do in Hoi An for 2 days : The 2-day plan in Hoi An for backpackers is a perfect option to help you save as much as money you can.
- Hoi An with kids for 2 days : You’re looking for things to do with kids for 2 days in Hoi An, this plan is for you. These handpicked details and notes will definitely bring the most memorable time to your family in Hoi An.
- Things to do in Hoi An for 3 days : This itinerary boasts all needed information for your next holiday in Hoi An, the prettiest city in Viet Nam
- A 4-day journey with kids in Hoi An : How can you spend 4 days in a small city as Hoi An? Look at this plan and make your way to this hidden treasure of Viet Nam.
- 4 days in Hoi An : Want to get away from touristy attractions and head to calm rural areas? This 4-day trip to Hoi An for backpackers is all you need to be greatly amused by the beauty of Hoi An.