Spring comes, various flowers are bloom and scent. Flowers are in everywhere, we can see the beautiful scenery of flowers at anywhere. Nature becomes better to welcome the spring of life. For Vietnamese, also for people in Hoi An, they have a special interest to the flowers – as a necessary goods in inventory welcome spring. Decorating with fresh flowers, that is an elegant habit, stylish and cute, contributing to adorn the home more luxury. Fresh flowers bring a lot of messages, meaning that homeowners want to commend it. The following 7 types of flowers, people in Hoi An often choose the following 7 types of flowers to decorate during Tet, with the desire about happiness, health and prosperity. 1. Apricot
Apricot and peach blossom is a symbol of spring in Vietnam, if the North is proud of pink peach blossom with seduction, then Southern pride with shimmering apricot yellow pentagram. Apricot flowers represent riches, wealth, affluence. Almost people like decorating with Tet apricot blossom, they often buy flowers in pots or buy each branch, with many buds, they think that big full buds bring good luck. Apricot flowers blooming on the morning that is an auspices, receive more good news in the new year. 2. Gladiolus
Gladiolus is shaped like a sword, derived from the legend of the brave warrior, so gladiolus express the courage of loving and sharing. Countless gladiolus are grown in the Cam Ha, Thanh Ha and partly imported from Dalat, Hanoi so that serve demand of the city of Hoi An. Gladiolus have a variety of colors to choose such as red, orange, yellow, white, pink … 3. Yellow Daisy
Yellow daisies in Hoi An are grown throughout the year, so many cultivation daisies villagers formed, they provide daisies to market in Hoi An and Da Nang. Story about daisy and itself always remind us of filial piety, sacrifice, diligent. Yellow Daisies also symbolizes life, blessing and happiness of the family. 4. Lily
Same as the others, lily tree has two or three flowers. The farmers in Hoi An are successful in growing. It has a lot of colors such as: yellow, pink, orange. Lily is also a symbol of beauty, purity and loyalty. It is the choice for everyone in spring occasion. 5. Gerbera
Mentioning Gerbera, everyone always thinks good fortune and money. Couple gerbera has a lot of thin petals, put up together. Red Gerbera brings a lot of fortune, thriving for family. 6. Orchid
Orchid is more and more diversified for kind and color. Therefore everyone has many choices. Orchid is very strong, it can open during a month. almost people choose it on Tet holiday because of its long life. It is a symbol of luxury. 7. Poinsettia
Because of its name so many people choose it to decorate on Tet holiday, they wish their children’s education is always good. In addition, Hoi An people also decorate their house with the other flowers such as: hollyhock, narcissus,dahlia and sunflower… each kind of flowers bring a different message. Flowers for Tet holiday – fortune and happiness will smile with you and your family.
Planning a trip to Hoi An? Check out Hoi An itinerary on Justgola.com . Download FREE Justgola app on Apple Store and Google Play.
- Backpackers in Hoi An for 1 day : The plan with useful handy items for parents and kids will surely make your trip more awesome
- 1 day in Hoi An : A great itinerary helps you to discover the most beautiful side of Hoi An with kids for just 1 day. Let’s check it out!
- What to do in Hoi An for 2 days : The 2-day plan in Hoi An for backpackers is a perfect option to help you save as much as money you can.
- Hoi An with kids for 2 days : You’re looking for things to do with kids for 2 days in Hoi An, this plan is for you. These handpicked details and notes will definitely bring the most memorable time to your family in Hoi An.
- Things to do in Hoi An for 3 days : This itinerary boasts all needed information for your next holiday in Hoi An, the prettiest city in Viet Nam
- A 4-day journey with kids in Hoi An : How can you spend 4 days in a small city as Hoi An? Look at this plan and make your way to this hidden treasure of Viet Nam.
- 4 days in Hoi An : Want to get away from touristy attractions and head to calm rural areas? This 4-day trip to Hoi An for backpackers is all you need to be greatly amused by the beauty of Hoi An.